Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#13 Honda NASCAR prototype

For years there have been rumors of another manufacturer taking a serious look at joining Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota as a NASCAR manufacturer. While nothing seems to have panned out, I decided to take that as a cue for baseless speculation. Here was my first attempt at creating a Honda Accord NASCAR Prototype using the game. Now that Toyota's breached the foreign barrier, and Honda has less of a burden in Indycar, I could see it happening. What do you think? Which teams would go for it?

#13 Honda Accord NASCAR

NASCAR HONDA

It honestly wasn't too hard to make a custom Honda logo using the game's tools. I'd actually reuse it later for another car I'll eventually post here that I think turned out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment