Monday, August 6, 2012

#4 Kodak Chevrolet Lumina

The next car I made was the Morgan McClure team #4 Kodak Chevy, as driven by Ernie Irvan, then later Sterling Marlin. This one is definitely one of the older versions, more in line with what old "Swervin' Irvan" drove. (I actually liked his aggressiveness, despite the nickname.)

You can tell I just picked the closest symbol possible to Chevrolet in this. When it comes time to apply what I've learned, I'll probably do a custom Chevy logo and add the small distinctive swoops to the end of the 4's on the car.

This one is pretty simple. Just create overlapping rectangular layers for the distinctive color film livery.

#4 Kodak Lumina turning right at Sears Point

Kodak Film Lumina #4

Ernie Irvan #4 Morgan McClure Chevrolet

And, since I can't resist making stupid joke cars: 
Sometimes, you drink a little too much of the ol' Vodak:


No comments:

Post a Comment