Tuesday, July 31, 2012

#9 STOP Racing Ford Thunderbird

For my second attempt, I decided to be a bit more blatant in my inspiration by Bill Elliott. I specifically tried to model the front after the old Ford Thunderbirds NASCAR used to have in the mid 80s, and tried to at least approximate Awesome Bill's general design. If I were to try to make one of his cars, I'd probably start from scratch though. Still, the general idea of this blog is to show my own progress, then provide tips based upon what I've learned.

9 FORD THUNDERBIRD NASCAR FRONT
 The lack of cursive fonts pretty much meant that doing an actual Coors Thunderbird was well beyond my abilities at the time. I may try to conquer it in the near future.

9 STOP RACING FORD THUNDERBIRD MELLING9 car crashing


No comments:

Post a Comment