Monday, January 25, 2016

NASCAR '15 - Texaco Havoline #28 - Paint Scheme 01

Running default paint schemes is boring, so before I hit the online races for NASCAR '15: Victory Edition, I whipped up a quick Davey Allison throwback, with a bit of variation. This time around I'm going to try to remix classic schemes a bit more - try to come up with new versions that are a bit different from the classics.
For this one, I decided the Texaco logo on the side would have eventually become more prominent, and been displayed on the tail a bit more how the old STP logos used to be. I used the lame un-resizable default numbers, though, so this probably won't be the last version of this car I make. The key is to create a paint scheme that's good enough for the short term, then slowly tweak it over time until you have a great one.

With that in mind, here is my quick-and-dirty mockup:

#28 Texaco Havoline Ford - NASCAR '15 Victory Edition

#28 Texaco Havoline Ford - NASCAR '15 Victory Edition

#28 Texaco Havoline Ford - NASCAR '15 Victory Edition

#28 Texaco Havoline Ford - NASCAR '15 Victory Edition - PS3

#28 Texaco Havoline Ford - NASCAR '15 Victory Edition Playstation 3

No comments:

Post a Comment